- Memorize scriptures and Articles of Faith is English then in Spanish. That way you have a solid understanding of their meaning.
- The vowels in Spanish are ALWAYS the same. Learn how to pronounce each letter of the alphabet... then practice reading the scriptures in English but with Spanish pronunciation.
- Read the Spanish Book of Mormon out loud and practice moving your lips a lot really wide.
Effective Tips for Teaching by the Spirit
- Treasure up wisdom. The Holy Ghost will bring to your remembrance things that are ALREADY there.
- In private study, He will reveal new things to you. But in teaching, you must prepare!
- PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE. Then have the confident to leave your notes behind. (Boyd K. Packer)
- That doesn't mean "leave it to chance"- PREPARE
- Pray. Then read again looking for the things the spirit would have you see that you didn't see before.